Thursday, July 9, 2015

Best Selling Always for Me Swimdress now $66.75

Not only that, it’s in stock in all sizes in two of its three colors! This swimdress is from Always for Me’s In Control Swimwear collection and most of its current 90 reviewers give it 5 stars!

Always for Me’s In Control Wrap Bandeau Swimdress

This swimsuit has been a best seller in its previous colors, which you can check out on my 3 Highly Rated Control Swimdress post.

If you click on its picture now you can find it for $66.75 available in all sizes 16W to 26W in its black / grape color below and black / ocean colors! These swimdresses also comes in a black / coral which is still in stock in sizes 16W to 22W!

 Women's Plus Size Swimwear - Always For Me In Control Wrap Bandeau Swimdress 

The very few reviewers who give it less 4 say it is too long, so not for the petite,
or not enough bust support…
If you need DD+ swimwear check Elomi swimwear and others at this blog’s our sister site’s DD to K Plus Size Swimwear page.

I am surprised whenever I look at my Pinterest, where I have it pinned,
(its previous green color, on my Bright Prints in 2013 Full Figure Swimwear board),
to find this swimsuit is
either liked and or pinned by someone every day
and is up to 2966 pins and 570 likes!

I guess the simply beauty and flattering style cannot be ignored!

I can only imagine that Always for Me will create it yet again in newer colors.
Then again, I do not really know…

Enjoy!

7/9/15
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment