Monday, October 7, 2013

$20 Off Very Popular Plus Size Swimsuits

It was supposed to be just this past weekend, but here it is Monday and this mini-swimdress is still available at $20 Off!

Check out its reviews, other colors, and description by clicking on its picture, but if this one came in my size, (it comes in 16W to 26W), I would be snatching up Always for Me’s best-selling swimsuit below at $20 off right now!

 Women's Plus Size Swimwear -  Always For Me Chic Solids Illusion Swimsuit

Sorry I could not post this sooner, but with everything going on of late:
  • Problems with my 13 year old's health, turns out she is OK!
  • House needing, and getting rewired, (this weekend, last weekend today….)
  • Problems with my computer, (this am, just a problem with its mouse…small at least) 
So I did not find out about this sale until just a few minutes ago…
Enjoy this plus size swimwear style at its current 22% off while you can!

10/7/13
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment